PensionDanmark strives to be among Denmark's most cost-efficient pension funds.
In 2016 the investment costs totaled approx. EUR 100m, equivalent to 0,41 pct. of the average annualised capital.
The procentual fee covers:
- Internal investment costs, e.g. staffing
- Eksternal costs, e.g. management fees for external managers
- Transactions costs (brokerage and clearing fees) covering purchase and sale of securities.
|High yield bonds and loans||14.5||0.34||0,27|
|Danish government - and mortgage bonds etc.||2.7||0.04||0,04|
|Infrastructure and renewable energy||15.6||0.58||0,67|
|Average invested capital of the year, EURb||24.9||-
The administrative costs payable in 2016 is approx. EUR 40 pr. member, which is among the lowest in the Danish pension industry.
The fee covers:
- Collection of premiums
- Disbursements of pensions
- Processing of inquiries/applications/requests from members and companies
- Insurance administration
PensionDanmark has kept the cost at a stable level, which is showcased under Cost Development